The Educator Easy 1/2 Mile E Collar Technologies Dog Training System is one the most popular and best sell product in the internet today.
- ½ mile range trainer for dogs 5 pounds and larger
- Has many great features which makes it the most humane and effective training possible
- LCD display with backlight allows for precise control
- 256 levels of smooth “blunt” stimulation with 100 Levels displayed on the LCD
- Five stimulation modes to choose from
Educator Easy 1/2 Mile E Collar Technologies Dog Training System
Proven to improve training effectiveness and reduce stress on your dog
Safety was the first thing in our minds, the training device is waterproof, covers 1/2 mile rage training for dogs 5lbs and heavier. It has many great features which makes it training humane and effective as possible.
7 Selectable Vibration Types
- H High Constant Vibration.
- M Medium Constant Vibration.
- L Low Constant Vibration.
- TS-H High Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off.
- TS-M Medium Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off.
- TS-L Low Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off.
- TA 2 seconds of constant medium vibration followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as classical or Pavlovian conditioning.
4 Selectable Tone Types
H: High Constant Tone.
M: Medium Constant Tone.
L: Low Constant Tone.
PA: 2 seconds of constant medium tone followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning.
The most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades
Unique Dial Design – Ergonomically designed so that you can have 100% attention to your dog and no the LCD. It is was designed with the intent for you to control the stimulation levels with your thumb and have sight-free control of the training.
LCD Display – The visible night blue LCD screen provides a summary of current settings and battery level.
Stimulation Level Lock- You are able to lock the stimulation levels in order to avoid over-stimulation due to wrong movement of dialing.
Boost Levels- User are able to select the level of stimulation from 1 to 60 which provides an emergency boost stimulation. It is also great for the times when the working level is ignored by the dog due to a distraction.
Check out this other E-Collar training which might be more affordable.