- Agility training: Seesaw to train balance and agility
- For big and small dogs: The seesaw has a load capacity of app. 50 kg (110lbs) and is apt for all breeds
- Stable: Robust structure made of pinewood – With non-slip rubber coat for a sturdy stand
- Dog sport: Use the seesaw as a standalone or as part of a obstacle course for dogs
- Details: Length: app. 180 cm (6Ft) – Width: app. 30 cm ( 1ft)- Maximum height: app. 54 cm (1.7 Ft) – Height middle: app. 30 cm (1Ft)
Details Relaxdays Colourful Wooden Dog Seesaw Agility Training Equipment:
We further the endurance and agility and concentration skills of a dog during training. Additionally, we improve the relationship between dog and master. The seesaw is and another alternative method of agility training for dog’s obstacle course for that it has to not only walk but keep his balance intact Size of the dog agility seesaw: – Length: app. 180 cm – Width: app. 30 cm – Maximum height: app. 54 cm – Height of the middle point: app. 30 cm More Information – Weight: app. 9.1 kg – Load capacity: app. 50 kg – Material: Pinewood, rubber coat – Colour: Light brown, red, green – Weatherproof and frost-resistant Seesaw for Agility Training. Here are some tips before training your dog, do not train on a full stomach and wait at least 30 min after eating, when it comes to shy dogs, let the dog walk through the seesaw first and walk besides the dog to build confidence. Take enough breaks in between tries – Keep up the difficulty level and give your pet a treat when done he/she’s done well Included in delivery.
Here are some Dog Training Treats that you might want to have when training your dog.